SAMOS® PLAN 6
THE SAFETY SOFTWARE
Intuitive + flexible + unlimited
Take the guesswork out of machine safety with Wieland’s intuitive software companion ─ samos® PLAN 6. Complete with a pre-loaded library of TÜV certified safety function blocks, system validation & verification, and documentation, this powerful software can be tailored to manage a variety of safety standards for your machines.
ALL AT A GLANCE
- Intuitive operation and automatic hardware configuration
- Error-free commissioning through integrated simulation and logic analysis
- Comprehensive library with TÜV certified function blocks
- Comfortable operation with multiple screens, docking and floating
- Fast machine setup with missing sensor emulation (forcing)
- Configurable project documentation with one-click reports
samos® PLAN 6 offers automatic hardware configuration.
- Easy entry to programming
- No detailed product knowledge required
- Select features instead of modules
- On-the-fly configuring & programming
- Less engineering effort
SIMULATION INSTEAD OF TESTING
Simulate your programmed logic in real-time on the PC instead of looking for faults on the machine.
- Offline function simulation
- Signal selection via drag & drop
- Fast signal change and debouncing feature
- Deceleration up to a factor of 20
- Simulation exported to Excel
- Documentation as a PDF with one click
In online mode with oscilloscope function, you can quickly validate, verify and document your safety functions on-site.
- Online recording on a laptop
- Long-term recording for troubleshooting
- Validation and verification on-site
- Fast documentation with PDF export
EASY CUSTOMIZATION OF PARAMETERS
Easily customize configurations and parameters with the included TÜV certified function block library.
- Fast-track your design and save valuable debugging time
- Includes functions for presses according to EN 692 or EN 693
- Use muting functions
- Adjustable switch on and off delay
Adapt your workspace to your needs.
- Docking and undocking window arrangement
- Flexible with multiple screens
- Clear diagnosis, verification and troubleshooting
- Selectable Start view (HW, logic)
- Customized and savable layouts (laptop, PC, tablet)
FAST MACHINE SETUP
Emulate missing sensor hardware with the forcing function.
- Comfortable machine setup with forcing for missing sensors
- Time-limited forcing up to 8 hours
- Minimal errors at shift change
- Fast troubleshooting thanks to diagnostics messages
GLOBAL REMOTE DIAGNOSTICS
With samos® PLAN 6 and the integrated Ethernet interface, you and your system are connected worldwide, saving on expensive service calls.
- Initial diagnosis via LEDs, Touch Panels or PLCs
- Remote diagnosis via integrated Ethernet
- Remote access to samos® PRO via VPN router
- Remote via LAN, WLAN or mobile radio
- Fast troubleshooting of issues
- Advanced security against manipulation
ONE-CLICK REPORT GENERATION
- Document your projects with one click.
- Cover sheet includes project info and CRC
- Optional manipulation protection with falsification code
- Easy to order thanks to parts list
- Time saving with wiring examples
- Safety values (SIL, Kat, PL, PFHd)
- Comfortable calculation of the overall performance level
PROTECTION AGAINST MANIPULATION
Protect your machines against manipulation and hacker attacks with the new "Advanced Security" capability.
- No project modification on the controller without falsification code
- Extra precautions against unauthorized access via Ethernet
- Project runs only on a specified controller – for more control over spare parts business
- The controller runs only with the original project – for protection against SD card change